Monday, December 6, 2010

Movin & Groovin

Well Baby Froggy..Since the trip we took to the ER last Thursday (yep, you moved head down, weren't very active for 5 hours, and Dr. F, being as awesome as he is told momma to head to the hospital, and you were and are 100% fine) you have been so SO active. You are on a definite sleep/wake cycle, (and the sleep part doesn't last very long, we'll have to work on that) and when you are awake, you are AWAKE!! You want momma to know you are here. Right now you are moving so much that my belly looks like jello. It's crazy. And I love feeling you. It's the weirdest & coolest thing I've ever felt. I wish your daddy was here so he could feel it too. He definitely felt some huge kicks this weekend though..And Allie laid herself on my belly, and you were not having it, kicked her in the head, and it scared her so much she fell off the couch. It was hilarious. I just can't wait to meet you. To see who has been kicking me. To see if you have your daddies eyes, and my hair, long fingers and toes...but keep growing little girl..You don't need to come any sooner then when you are completely ready..We'll meet soon enough..I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment