Wednesday, August 11, 2010

10w6d

I had this started yesterday..and obviously came home exhausted..So here is your update..Better late then never =)



How far along? 10wks 6d




Maternity clothes? Nope, but I *am* tempted. They look so comfy..But I tried some on yesterday, and they were like tents..and since Im only (almost) 11wks, IDK. I think maternity clothes are for the 2nd trimester. The shirts were huge and there is no way Im ready for mat pants. Way too big. But any shirts that aren't loose-ish are very uncomfortable..Esp. in the booby area. I have a bump, but nothing that doesn't look like 1 too many donuts.


Body Oddities? Bruising *really* easily. Like way more then normal. Dr. J said this was due to the Lovenox, and the bruises are hanging out for 4-6 WEEKS. I look like a victim of domestic violence. Esp. my belly where I have to do the shots. I guess I got lucky, other ladies that are taking high dose Lov or Heparin tell me that it could be a lot worse. But Im bruising if I get hugged to hard. Oh well. I'll have to show you the pics when you get here. Oh, and still craving anything acidic..Diet Sunkist Lemonade (which is carbonated) is the BEST thing I have ever drank!! And last night, I had some raspberry lemonade at Olive Garden..so so good!!!
Sleep? Craving it!!! Like I did in the first few weeks. I think the evening nausea and aches & pains has a lot to do with it. When Im asleep, I don't feel any of that. But at the same time, there are probably 2 nights out of the week that I have minor insomnia, nothing like what I had pre-pregnancy..But there are times I've stayed up til 11, and have paid for it big time the next morning.


Best moment this week? Graduating from the RE to the OB. And not even high risk!!! Dr. J said everything looks perfect, and we don't need to have any of the screening tests (CVS or Amnio) because you look *that* good. So, so excited!! But it was a bittersweet moment. Dr. J & his staff have really helped me keep my cool by answering all my questions (no matter how dumb they were). And, they got us pregnant, safely. I just wish he was an OB so we didn't have to change doctors. Good OB's are hard to find. I have 4 to call today to see if I can get an appt. We'll see how that goes.

Worst moment? I was really worried about yesterday's u/s. IDK what it was, but I have a few due date buddies who lost their precious babies the last few weeks, and I was wondering if our "luck" had run out. Oh, and a friend that I graduated from HS with was in a horrible accident and most likely will be taken off life support later this week. It just really made me stop and think..and worry, of course.
Movement? Froggy, you are like your mommma. You like your sleep & strongly dislike being woken from it. We were watching you on the u/s and Dr. J said "the baby is sleeping, want to wake her up?" Of course I said yes, and so he pushed on my uterus twice, and the 2nd time you did the "startle" movement and then did a complete flip. You were not a fan!!

Food cravings? Any kind of lemonade (minus the pulp) esp. carbonated and pink lemonade. BUT, only from a can or from the fountain. Not the mix stuff. Ugh. Yucky. Tried a lemon shake up at the fair, no dice. Too much pulp and not cold enough. And still pizza, but Im craving fresh fruite, esp. grapes & Pink Lady apples.

Rings? Still on. No problem..again, it's still 9 jabillion degrees, they are still a little loose.

Gender? Now Im kind of leaning towards girl. The dream..Plus your heartbeat was 180bpm. So supposedly anything 140+ is a girl..We'll see next month. I think a girl would be awesome..But a boy would be just as wonderful..Can't wait to find out!!!


Intense Dreams? Yes, but lately they've been anxiety filled. People getting hurt or dying or something happening to you. It's a SUCH a relief when I wake up. So that's causing me not to have such great sleep..Ugh.

Medical Concerns? Still not able to drink water, and really tired. But Dr. J said those are both just PG-related and not to worry since I can still keep fluids down. Oh, and the nausea is back in a big way. Hopefully only a few more weeks.  Pregnancy, the only time normal people will put up w/months of vomity sickness.



What I miss? "Coloring" w/dad. I have no drive and I am so, so tired by the time I get home from work, there is no way it's happening..Hopefully the start of the 2nd tri will bring some energy along w/it.



What I look forward to: Well, we graduated at today's visit!! Now mommy has to find an OB. OMG. A real baby doctor..Can you believe it?! And of course, just like last week, we can't wait to find out what you are..Oh and seeing each new u/s picture..you are getting so big!!


Emotional State? Tired, and the mood swings..omg!! They are insane. Mostly angry to sad and back again. The dumbest things make me cry. Hollie won Hell's Kitchen last night, I cried, dad didn't get bread, I yelled. Im sure he's about sick of it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment