Wednesday, October 13, 2010

20 WEEKS!!!

We're halfway there Froggy girl..And your daddy and I *still* cannot agree on a name.The only one we both like is Aurora...and sometimes Soren. We go back & forth between those 2. I always think of more, but daddy doesn't like them. Here's your update!!


How far along? 20 weeks today!!

Maternity Clothes: Heck yes. Most defn. And scrubs look so freaking ridiculous. Seriously. One pair was ordered way too big, and the other 2 won't fit by the end of the pregnancy. Stupid no PG scrubs. Oh, and I am so sick of sleeping in a bra. But if I don't, the boobies hurt SO BAD.


Body Oddities: Umm...how do I say this? My nipp.les are peeling-ish? I talked to Dr. F about it at my last visit and he said the skin is just hardening for breast.feeding. They hurt something crazy. I've been using some Lasinoh, but that shit make my nips attached to my bra, which then peels off my skin when I take it off. Tons of fun. I'm gonna have to find something else to use. Oh, and leg cramps. They are serious. And I have about 2-3 a night. And then my legs hurt the rest of the day. Gah.

Sleep: I am exhausted. This week, for some reason, I'm averaging 2-4hrs a night. Short nights and long days are making mommy a crab. Work is hard because I'm so tired, and those long hours make me even more tired. It's a vicious circle. I love when daddy is home because I sleep so, so good.

Best moment this week: Getting to 20 weeks!! It's a huge milestone. I cannot believe I'm 5 months pregnant!! We will meet you in 4 months!! That's not that far. When we first started this journey, 9 (actually 10) months seemed so, so long. I can't believe you'll be here that soon. Amazing!!


Worst Moment: The lack of sleep. It's making me forgetful and clumsy..and I'm sure pissing everyone off because I'm completely over-emotional and bitchy.

Movement: I'm sure you are moving. You are very active first thing in the morning. As soon as I wake up, you imm. start jumping on my bladder. It's a good thing there is a bathroom in our bedroom. I'm super ready to feel those "big" kicks, but Dr. F reminded me it might be another 22wks til we feel those. Oh well, enjoying what I feel for now.

Food Cravings: Ice cold drinks. I cannot drink something if it has been sitting out. Back to carbonated lemonade, love it!! And still Gatorade. And no chicken still. Oh, and I was craving chili cheese dogs today, so I had 2 from DQ. So good!!

Rings: Still on, even on the super hot days this week, they felt fine. But I still kind of want the big ol fake ones.


Gender: Still a girl, as far as we know. You're u/s nurse was 100% sure, so so am I.


Intense Dreams: Yep. And kind of freaking me out. Still whack-a-doo.

Medical Concerns: Lots of round ligament pains this week. And my back has started hurting my middle back mostly and my hips. Tons of fun.

What I look forward too: Meeting you & feeling big movements..oh and settling on a name!!


Emotional State: I had 6 meltdowns yesterday, I'm pretty sure that sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment