Monday, October 11, 2010

Oh Little Girl

I wonder if you feel things I am feeling? Do you feel sad when I do? It's not because of you, at all. It's because I miss your daddy so much. You have no idea how lucky you are that he is YOUR daddy. The only man I know who comes close, is my daddy (Grandpa). They are amazing men. I hope one day you find a man as good as him. He just called. He misses you and me. He wishes he could be here w/us. I cannot wait until he can feel you like I feel you (or, at least, what I think is you). You are already amazing. And we love you so much. I just wish we could come up w/a great name. So far, your just, little girl, or baby girl. We'll think of something before March, I promise!! You are laying sideways right now, I think you are asleep. Snooze away baby. Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment