Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Baby & Allie

Froggy Girl..I cannot wait til you meet our other gal, Allie. She is our (and your) Boxer dog. She is so, so cute. And she already loves you. She guards me all the time, no matter what and against everyone..Even though, the majority of the time, that means she is leaning on me. She loves to lay on my belly. I bet you can feel her. Some day soon, when your kicks get really strong, you'll have to give her one. I bet you've heard her bark, she can be loud, but she doesn't bark very often anymore. But she whines, and she "purrs" it's hilarious. All my baby books say that you will be used to her when you are born. That it won't even really affect you when she barks. I can't wait to see if that is true. Can't wait to introduce you to each other!!

No comments:

Post a Comment