Friday, January 14, 2011

34 (!!!) Weeks

How far along? 34 weeks (after 35 weeks, Dr. F won't stop labor, that means you COULD come as soon as next week, but we've had that pep talk Miss E, your bday is NOT until February. Stay put!!)

Maternity Clothes: For sure, defn. Still rocking the black yoga pants, my maternity jeans still fit, but that stupid "belly band" hider thing only goes about half way up. At our last appointment (last Monday) I was measuring 38 weeks, so thats a full term size belly and we still have about 6 weeks to go. I feel like I look HUGE in everything, and now, most stuff is so tight around the belly, people can see you move from the outside. 

Body Oddities: Still having a good time w/the PUPPP. We've managed to avoid steroids for now, but Dr. F is concerned about the rash, and how much it is itching. It's not even that annoying, until I realize I'm scratching my skin off and it's bleeding. Oops. And oh yeah, Dr. F took us off the Lovenox shots (yay) at about 30 weeks, and now the belly is not nearly as hard and there's no bruises!! It's pretty rad. Still having daily & nightly swelling of the feet, they've gotten pretty bad a few times, but now I'm only wearing my crocs & house slippers, and no regular shoes whenever possible. I should've taken a picture of them @ Aunt L's wedding. OMG. We were sure they were going to pop.

Sleep: What is this sleep word? Back to averaging about 3-4hrs a night..and NOT in a row. Up about every 2 hours to pee and your new trick this week is realizing when mommy is about to fall asleep, and dancing or doing somersaults. It's practice for having you here I'm sure. I know you'll be a night owl, mommy always was.

Best moment this week: When you move for an hour or so straight. You are constantly on the move. And I think you only go head down for Dr. F. Literally, you've been sideways all week except for when I said "do you think she's head down." And he felt, and yep you were. Not 2 seconds later were you sideways again. And this weeks visits was the fastest and easiest. I really didn't have any questions (that Dr. F didn't answer before I asked) and we were in & out. Yay!!

Worst Moment: Being sick. Momma has been rocking a fever/cold/ sore throat/congestion/runny nose/exhaustion for going on 3 days. Being sick and being pregnant is the worstest. Not only because I can't take anything, but because the small things are 100% more annoying.

Movement: Constantly!! It is amazing to watch & even more amazing to think that in a few weeks, you'll be doing that OUTSIDE my body. I can't wait!!


Food Cravings: Ice, lemonade, Cheetos, cheese, pork chops, pasta, pizza, carrotts, salad. <--Same as last week!!


Rings: Off since the beginning of December (so 27 weeks?) Daddy got me a really pretty replacement set to wear for the rest of this pregnancy. It's lovely =) <--Ditto.


Gender: Girl, gal, cowgirl, la petite

Intense Dreams: I've moved into the you being born early dreams. Or being born in the car, the ocean, the bathtub, etc.

Medical Concerns: Measuring huge, PUPPP, hives, itchiness, back pain, and add in being sick for three days.


What I look forward too: Our baby shower tomorrow.. I hope I'm feeling all better!!



Emotional State: Easily annoyed, that would be my top feature this week, and cranky. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment