Monday, January 24, 2011

30 Days

This is when you will make your appearance Baby E. Today, momma had to see the great & wonderful Dr. F because of severe pain & swelling in her hands & arms. I also got an u/s because I was so worried about you (which I had no reason to be, but w/the friend and her baby..I just was.) You are GORGEOUS!! And very, very breech. Footling breech in fact. Your coming out feet first currently. And  your long. And right now, you have hiccups..It's adorable =) Anyway, Dr. F was shocked to see that your head is in my ribs, because for every single visit since 16wks, you have been head down. In fact, most of the time, the only person you will move head down for is Dr. F. So I asked Dr. F what we do from here, do we wait for you to move head down or what? And he said we could try an external version at week 37. I do NOT want this. It hurts when one's skin isn't completely shredded by PUPPP. Mommy's is. Big time. And Dr. F said he doesn't think he would do it because of this and because it could end up not working anyway, and we'd both be stressed because of the pain. So we set a date to meet you. February 24, 2011. 30 days from today baby girl, you'll be in my arms, and not in my belly. It's very bittersweet. I wanted  you to pick your own birthday, but you seem to have your daddy's stubborn streak and Dr. F said that he's pretty sure your not going to move, cause  you're that big. And we trust Dr. F. Also, your daddy guessed the 24th would be your birthday...I haven't gotten to talk to him yet, but he is going to be so, so excited. So there you have it baby girl. We'll meet each other, face to face, in 30 days. Mommy is so excited, overwhelmed, nervous. Absolutely can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment