Thursday, July 1, 2010

5wks 1d

So this may be jumping the gun, which is why Im posting it here..instead of on the regular blog..We get to see you in 7 days!!!

How far along? 5wk1d




Maternity clothes? I sure hope not!!


Body Oddities? Boobs hurt, constantly. Just to touch them sends me into spasms. Im such a baby. Also, Froggy, you are tearing up mommy's skin. It was doing really good until recently, Im sure it's due to all the upped hormones, but my goodness. My pores are kind of huge. Oh, and my allergies to our dog? Back in full force.

Sleep? Pretty much tired 99% of the time. Im probably gonna go to bed after I type this. Since last week, it's been in bed b/f 9pm every night. Plus naps on the weekends. The 12 hr days at work aren't helping much.

Best moment this week? Getting to 5wks. Each week seems like a milestone. Oh, and figuring out how to make the Lovenox shots hurt NOT so much.


Worst moment? Freaking out that because I took a bath, I fried you. I took another pg test (blazingly positive) and asked Nurse Laurie if it was okay. She said it was, no more then 20mins though.

Movement? Probably, but I can't feel it yet. Not for awhile.


Food cravings? Pork tenderloin sandwhiches, protein (except chicken) and PASTA!!


Rings? Defn. still on. Haven't gotten swollen hands yet.



Gender? No idea yet for sure..But I have this gut feeling it's a little dude.


Intense Dreams? Pretty vivid. I've always been a vivid dreamer, but these are very detailed.


Medical Concerns? None really..Except hoping everything is going well in there, since so far, all I have are the + tests. Hopefully we have a pic to post next Thursday night.


What I miss? Caffeine!!



What I look forward to: Right now, it's the small things. Seeing a perfectly live baby in the right place next week. Oh, and stopping the shots, but that won't be til the end of the 1st trimester.


Emotional State? Does tired work here? I find myself welling up a lot more often.

1 comment:

  1. Hello...Im a new follower of your blog and also newly Prego...at the 5wk 6days today....I also am on Lovenox...I use and Ice Pack to the area before I do my shot....and inject the meds really slow...Also I noticed that it hurts less going abt an inch or so to the left or right of the belly button.....Hope this helps:)Kristi

    ReplyDelete