Sunday, July 18, 2010

X-Ray Vision

Sometimes I wish I had it so I could look in on you and make sure everything is okay..Sometimes, I find myself almost forgetting that Im pregnant..But then, the symptoms kick back in & I remember. Plus, you are making yourself known little frog..mommy's got a bump. Small, but noticeable. Ambitious, I think so. We are scheduled to see you again 1wk from tomorrow..So you better be okay, just doing your thing, moving around etc. Your grandparents "met" you today. We took them your first picture (from almost 2 weeks ago!!) and grandma said you were a cute pea pod and grandpa thought that you were really neat. That's pretty big praise from them. And grandma was telling everyone about you at the reunion today, and what a hard road it's been to get you..and how you are a miracle. She was pretty pumped=)

Okay, mommy is exhausted from being in the car and being social all day..love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment