Friday, July 9, 2010

6wk 2d





How far along? 6wk2d


Maternity clothes? Nope, but my belly has been severely bloated and tender. Nurse Laurie told me that the bloatyness should go down by week 7-8 and that my belly is so swollen because of the shots. Durrrr.

Body Oddities? Still, boobies. They are getting huge fast. I've gone up a cup size in 6wks. And I *just* bought new pretty bras on vacation. I refuse to get more until I have too. But I must say, the cleavage, nice. And, my whole abdomen/boob area is pretty tender, more so then last week. IDK. But it's all for the good!! Oh, and my nipples, way darker and bigger. So weird!!
Sleep? So the fatigue went away for about 48 hrs, and came back w/a VENGEANCE today. I've already taken a 2.5 hr nap and Im headed to bed after I post this. I seem to be getting up 1-2x a night to pee. Never have I ever had to do this before..Love it!!
Best moment this week? For sure, the ultrasound yesterday. It was amazing. And so surreal. Like, I can't believe this is happening. I actually have a baby inside my body. And Nurse Laurie saying things like "perfect" and "beautiful." Seeing our baby, a milestone we've never gotten to before!!
Worst moment? Vomitting. I hate vomitting. Seriously. I'll hold it in as long as I can. But Tuesday morning, there was to be none of that. And all day nausea. DH & I went out to dinner tonight and I ordered food that I usually like, couldn't eat but 2 bites of it before I felt sick. Ugh. But totally worth it.
Movement? Same as last week, but I can't feel it.

Food cravings? Pasta, apples, & cauliflower w/red wine vinagerrette dressing. I know.

Rings? Same as last week. Still on, no swolleness yet.


Gender? No clue. But I still feel like it's a guy, while everyone else seems to think it's a gal.


Intense Dreams? Still very vivid, and this week, turned sexually based..fun times =)

Medical Concerns? Just the bloaty-ness and the bruising. Besides that, everything seems to be going well. And as previously mentioned, the U/S set aside my fears for the baby..for now.

What I miss? Chicken!! I still can't even stand LOOKING at it, let alone smelling or eating it.


What I look forward to: Seeing Froggalicious again on July 19th!! And getting to 12 weeks (on August 18th, but who's counting?)

Emotional State? I cried at the America's Got Talent Auditions..so that pretty much answers that.

No comments:

Post a Comment