Thursday, July 8, 2010

You Are So Photogenic!!

Froggalicious!! We got to see you today!! You are GORGEOUS!! We are biased though..But everyone at mommy's office thinks the same thing. Everyone except me thinks you are a girl..We'll have to see in about 14 weeks. Right around mommy & daddy's anniversary!! Today was the first time I considered myself pregnant..We get to see you again on July 19th..I'll be almost 8wks, and Nurse Laurie said we'll get to see your heartbeat..So just keep growing..We are ecstatic!! We even got a special picture frame for your first picture, and then one for each of your grandparents..Well, actually, you have 3 sets of grandparents, but they didn't have 3 frames. I don't want this pregnancy to go by too fast, but I'd love to get to 12wks quickly. Then I can breathe a little bit easier. We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment