Saturday, July 17, 2010

Funny Symptoms

So I feel kind of bad posting all my PG stuff on my regular blog, because I know a lot my "followers" are ttc and I know how I felt reading about other's pregnancies, when I was struggling myself. And I respect them, and so Im gonna post that kind of stuff here =)

Baby, you are giving me all kinds of symptoms. It's so cool to have them, even the ucky ones. A new one I discovered last night, Spree's give me vicious heartburn..omg. It's ridiculous..but I love them, so I put up w/the heartburn. Our doggy (Allie) ate my TUMS about a week ago, and I still haven't gotten replacements. Ugh. But it's funny too. Other things that give me heartburn, spaghetti w/any kind of red sauce, anything containing tomatoes (ketchup, salsa) and I really haven't eaten any kind of red sauce for 2-3wks. Pizza seems to sit a little better, but I feel nauseated after I eat it. Oh, and milk=heartburn city, good thing I only eat it w/really healthy stuff like Oreos or cinnamon rolls =) Other symptoms, all day sickness. It kicked in hardcore right at 7wks. I had a puke episode a few Tuesday's ago, but so far, not another one. But I am nasuseated all day long. And I've realized I have to basically snack all day, and Wheat-Thins are a girls best friend. Im pretty much completely over my love affair w/Diet Sprite, and I've moved on to pink lemonade & Diet Sunkist. Mhmm!! Oh, and orange fused strawberry Sunny D..Delish!! I've been exceptionally thirsty the last week, which has led to exceptionally a lot of peeing. I've been getting up 2-3x a night since 5.5wks. It seems to be picking up though more during the day. Im sure it will just be worse as you get bigger..Can't wait, seriously. That's what indoor plumbing is for. Although, tomorrow, we are going to a family reunion, and it's a 4hr. car ride. Mommy may have to take a can or something..lol. Also, I am having BIG food aversions. I haven't even been able to look at chicken, of any kind, since week 5. And I miss it!! But when I think about it raw, I gag. Then this week, all meat went out of the window. I don't want any meat of any kind. NONE!! I got a salad today, and there was ham & turkey on it, and I had to pick it off. So nasty. Makes my stomach turn just thinking about it. Tomorrow, at the reunion, we are having a cook-out, so what is momma gonna eat? Im gonna have to take a box of Wheat-Thins and some mac & cheese. Ugh, I can't even imagine the smell of hotdogs & hamburgers cooking. Yikes. Your dad cannot believe my food aversions, and how I can't even look at the food if someone else is eating it. Such as, yesterday, we went to a buffet (not the best decision w/my ick stomach) and dad had spare ribs, I had to look anywhere but at him, and then had to cover the left-overs w/a napkin. And I've also realized that if I don't eat when Im hungry, I get really, really sick to my stomach. And small meals or snacks seem to do the job during the day. But today, I have been STARVING. I've eaten pretty healthy, but I just can't get full. And then, when my stomach feels empty, the sick feeling starts all over. Oh, and on the nasty side...gross poops like clockwork every morning. I'll take that for the next 7mos over vomitting any day. But dude, it's shows that you are there, and it makes me happy.

Also, this isn't really a symptom, but I already have a small bump, and I know it's not fat. Im fat in my belly area (mostly fat, 25% from the injections/bruising), but you are from the top of my pubic area to below my bellybutton, and there's a layer of fat, but underneath, it's hard, and there is no "sucking it in." It's pretty awesome. I've looked at some friends pics, and they all had a bump by 8wks, and we're almost there (I can't believe it!!!) Hopefully, I don't look too ginormous tomorrow, and get the "are sure your only 7.5wks" or "are there 2 in there." Ugh, should've lost more weight before getting PG. Oh well. I'll just slap those people. Oh and baby, you have made me completely unable to put up w/bullshit. I absolutely cannot handle it, and I can smell it a mile away. I don't have time for people acting like a-holes. I haven't come out and landblasted anybody, but that may happen soon, as the hormones continuing going up. Oh, and I cry at anything emotional..like Home Makeover or someone being voted off America's Got Talent. Lovely. Your dad snickers at me..Grr.

Okay, my mac & cheese is almost done and your telling me Im hungry. Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment